Boots & Bling Daddy Daughter Dance
Friday, June 23, 2017 - 7-9pm
Georgetown Community Center
445 East Morrow Street
Grab your best western wear and
a little bling for a fun-filled night on the dance floor.
- Dress: Party, Western Gear and a little Bling
- Light refreshments and snacks will be served
- We will have a professional, family friendly DJ.
- A professional photographer will be on site for portraits (additional cost)
- Questions? Call Penny Johnson @ 512-630-6622.
For daughters ages 4 years and older and their dads (granddads, uncles or older brothers are also acceptable escorts)
Tickets are $12 per person through May 19
- $15 per person May 20-June 22
- $20 per person at the door (cash only)
*tickets are nonrefundable and can be purchased online at parks.georgetown.org or at the Georgetown Rec Center. To register online at Rec Center web page go to register for programs, then dance, special events.
All proceeds benefit the Friends of Georgetown Parks and Recreation. Friends of Georgetown Parks and Recreation, a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization that offers financial help to families or individuals needing assistance to afford programs or memberships at the Georgetown Recreation Center.